How about less provocations, attempts to breakdown the conversation with
violence, and support our idea in a civilized manner ? So " it's not good
to give publicly comments on the candidates.", why do you think that?

I am not understanding your affirmation, because you did not offer any
argument that corroborates to your statement.

On 21 October 2015 at 12:13, Ilario Valdelli <valde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The spirit of the Wikimedia Movement I suppose is to be "respectful" of
> each person.
>
> There is the freedom to be informed, there is the freedom of the opinion
> but these freedoms have limits and the limits are set where another freedom
> starts because I think that it's clear that there are other freedoms like
> the respect of the privacy.
>
> Anyway I suggest you to make your proposal to person in charge of the
> selection, appointed every time the process starts, may be this person can
> take your comment in consideration.
>
> Kind regards
>

> On 21.10.2015 15:49, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton wrote:
>
>> That's the spirit of Wikimedia Movement, censorship...
>>
>> I was talking about the list, you said: " it's not good to give publicly
>> comments on the candidates." and I asked why, you decided not answer.
>>
>> And you know that AffCom screwed WMBR, so don't come with "If you are
>> member of a chapter, please ask internally to your chapter, not to me."
>> just to border me.
>>

> --
> Ilario Valdelli
> Wikimedia CH
> Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> Tel: +41764821371
> http://www.wikimedia.ch

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton