" it's not good to give publicly comments on the candidates." Why is that
> so?
> And candidates? To what?

​To answer that second part first where ever the affiliates as group are
represented by an individual..... The first part is simple privacy and
 doing no harm to that individual  ​

On 21 October 2015 at 23:29, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton <
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *q.e.d.* no arguments, nothing more to add, just ''ad hominem'', and
> provocations.
>
> On 21 October 2015 at 13:08, Ilario Valdelli <valde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I will be simple like explaining it to a baby.
> >
> > On 21.10.2015 16:29, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton wrote:
> >
> >> How about less provocations, attempts to breakdown the conversation with
> >> violence, and support our idea in a civilized manner ? So " it's not
> good
> >> to give publicly comments on the candidates.", why do you think that?
> >>

> > I think nothing. I administer a list where the entities involved in the
> > process decided that.
> >
> > Decision taken by these entities, I execute their decision.
> >
> > I am, politely, addressing you to the right place to discuss it.
> >

> >> I am not understanding your affirmation, because you did not offer any
> >> argument that corroborates to your statement.
> >>

> > Yes, I know, you do not understand.
> >
> > Anyway we can continue "ad libitum" for the sample reason that you don't
> > like it but it's not up to me to support your dislike.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > --
> > Ilario Valdelli
> > Wikimedia CH
> > Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> > Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> > Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> > Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> > Tel: +41764821371
> > http://www.wikimedia.ch

> Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton