Hi Risker,

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We do not expect anyone to add information to any other
> project when they create content on the project of their choice.

I'm thinking the Insert Media option in VE: there, we are giving the editor
the option to upload Media to the article which in reality means uploading
Media to Commons if I'm not missing something. The workflow is very smooth,
and the Wikipedia editor does not need to know about Commons to follow the
flow.

Leila