I see a lot of good results and contributions here and as pointed by Ilario, we
reached great part of our measures of success

WLM 2015
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaign:wlm-br
- 4.453 photos
- 411 uploaders
- 325 new users registered on commons

WLM 2014+2015
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Campaign:wle-br
- 20 095 photos
- 2866 uploaders
- 2727 new users registered on commons

Only to complete, the first place on WLE 2014 was elected the second place on
the WLE 2014 International and that same picture was selected in 7# place
during the picture of the year on commons.

Now in 2015 we have more pictures selected in the WLE international contest.

Including all the media coverage and all impact on social media, for a small
User Group approved in 2015, it's huge!!!

Rodrigo Padula
Coordenador de Projetos
Grupo Wikimedia Brasileiro de Educação e Pesquisa
http://www.wikimedia.org.br
21 99326-0558

---- Em Sáb, 31 Out 2015 15:43:49 -0200 Ilario
Valdelli<valde...@gmail.com> escreveu ----

Again, and again.

"Success for whom"?

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Wikimedia_Community_Brazilian_Group_of_Education_and_Research/Wiki_Loves_Earth_Brasil_2015#Measures_of_success

The section "measure of success" reports:

at least 400 participants uploading one photograph or more;
at least 5,000 photos uploaded;
at least 15% of photos used on Wikipedia;
at least 50% of new users engagement during the contest;
at least 10 new articles about natural heritage sites in Brasil;
at least 10% of new user retention after 2 months of the contest.

Rodrigo reports:

Pictures uploaded: 4.443
Uploaders: 411
New users registered on Commons: 325
New users engagement: 79%
Pictures user on Wikipedia: 86 (2%)

Are the goals reached? Basically yes. When the project has been financed
it was clear that the definition "success" was based on those measures.

There is no success for a specific person on an individual and personal
criteria.

The user group of Brazil has not asked nothing special, this is a normal
budget for any WLM or WLE in several countries.

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH