We are still contacting affiliates to invite them to join. So far we have used
mailing lists and MassMessage to contact affiliates. Since many of them are not
on this list, it is tricky tracking them all down (partly why this list is
being created). As it turns out - more heard from the MassMessage and Signpost
than this list (which - sort of speaks to why WM-l is not a good method of
reaching the affiliates). We do not have one good place to reach all of the
affiliates without this list, so it is taking a bit to track everyone down.
Basically every couple days I am finding more affiliate leaders who have not
yet heard about the list (again - speaking to one reason why we agreed this
list should be created).

However, we are steadily getting requests to join and I believe personally we
are making good progress.

Generally, I do not yet consider it “active” and many folks are still holding
off starting threads until there are more affiliates brought onboard.

My personal guess is that it will be at least another few weeks before we’ve
been able to track everyone down, and the list can be considered active.

-greg