Besides what readers think when they're fully informed, I'm also concerned
about the legal issues surrounding the fundraising. IANAL, but I have a
feeling that consumer protection attorneys may take an interest if they
feel that there is a meaningful disconnect between what messages FR conveys
and (1) how the funds are actually spent and/or (2) the overall financial
health of WMF. Let's avoid inflicting legal costs and PR damage on
ourselves, please. (:

Pine