On 05/11/15 17:35, Quim Gil wrote:
Superprotect [1] was introduced by the Wikimedia Foundation to resolve a
product development disagreement. We have not used it for resolving a
dispute since. Consequently, today we are removing Superprotect from
Wikimedia servers.

Without Superprotect, a symbolic point of tension is resolved. However, we
still have the underlying problem of disagreement and consequent delays at
the product deployment phase. We need to become better software partners,
work together towards better products, and ship better features faster. The
collaboration between the WMF and the communities depends on mutual trust
and constructive criticism. We need to improve Wikimedia mechanisms to
build consensus, include more voices, and resolve disputes.

That's fantastic, represents a huge vote of confidence for the Wiki Way, and is a big move towards improving the relationship between the WMF and the community.

Thank you!

-- Neil