Dear fellow wikipedians,

On November 25th, the King of the Netherlands will present the Erasmus Prize
2015 to the Wikipedia community. This prize is awarded annually to a person or
institution that has made an exceptional contribution to culture, society or
social science. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Prize
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Prize>.
Prior to the award ceremony we would like to write and improve articles on
former Erasmus Prize winners. All 80 former laureates should be notable enough
to merit an article on Wikipedia. And although many of them already have an
article on one or more language versions, a lot can be improved.
Please join the project and help us provide our fellow laureates with articles.

See: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiproject_Erasmus_Prize_Winners
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiproject_Erasmus_Prize_Winners>.

Sincerely, Taketa and Frank Meijer

Frank Meijer