Thanks, Nicole, for WMDE's clarifications and additional context.

WMF staff have indeed posted our staff assessments of all 11 submitted
proposals. This is one of the inputs to the Funds Dissemination Committee
deliberations.

You are welcome to review our assessments as well as the proposals here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2015-2016_round1

Many organizations have submitted additional context and feedback on the
Discussion pages of these assessments.

Cheers,
Katy