<sarcasm>
Yes, because there are many nice self-avowed Jewish, Muslims, Christians, etc. around the world. Therefore when some bad people do something horrible in the name of their cultural and ideological identity it actually has nothing to do with the ideas themselves, it's always got to be some other historical, social or psychological factor, otherwise we would be linking bad guys with good guys.
</sarcasm>

But who are you to decide who is an actual Muslim and who isn't?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman