Isaac David makes good points, and writing it off as racist and discrimination is ridiculous. The people who did these things may indeed be bloodlusty assholes, but what led them to this is important too, and denying that will only ensure that it is not understood, not addressed. I don't care if this is the way to tolerance, either - tolerance by itself is meaningless; all you need to do is ignore, and not question, and you can perhaps tolerate anything. What is more difficult is understanding and love, because for these you have to learn, but these are also what actually connect people and allow them to help each other, and to help prevent tragedies like these.

But if you really don't wish to see this discussed, then simply do not discuss it. Don't tell people to shut the fuck up, simply let this aspect of the thread die on its own.

We work on these projects to help people learn, and to learn ourselves. Fae's proposal was not a bad one to this end, and Gnangarra brings up related topics that are also of relevance. These should not be at odds, as these are all important, and all worth working on, covering, building upon.