Kaya

I know I have contributed to the confusion here and for that I apologize,
thank you Christophe for express better what I was getting at.

Can I suggest that we choose period to put focus on the positive aspects of
the migration over the last 70 years, including the various UN charters and
treaties that have been signed regarding refugee of ways in which new
cultures have influenced or changed our own societies.  A kind of displaced
peoples month, its something every country has experienced, every community
has dealt with whether its transient populations in temporary settlements
or new residents, its global, its neutral and can be shared equally.
Additionally its an opportunity affiliates can use to open Wikipedia up to
new editors who can share their multilingual capacity to share knowledge
across projects

I like to share what an award winning Australian Journalist said about the
way people have responded to the attacks
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/waleed-aly-hits-out-at-isis-over-paris-attacks-calls-them-weak/story-fn948wjf-1227611388541

On 16 November 2015 at 20:25, Christophe Henner <christophe.hen...@gmail.com

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia