Thanks Michal.
I periodically use English Wiktionary and am pleased with it as a reader. I
am wondering what it might take to increase our readership of Wiktionaries
in general, perhaps by increasing the prominence of them in Google search
results. Pinging Toby to see if he has any ideas on how to increase the
readership of Wiktionaries.
Regards,
Pine