Thanks for addressing the theme. While looking at the page, I'm having a
hard time getting my head around it though. You seem to ask for 'thoughts'
on a number of issues, but then you only allow a field for 'ideas' (which
sounds like 'solutions' to me). Maybe this is a language issue, but would
there be a lower threshold pathway to contribute to the conversation than
putting an 'idea' out there which suggests that it is good all by itself?

I hope you can clarify the page a bit. But then, maybe it's just me.

Best,
Lodewijk