No, I'm right here. Standing up for what I believe in, just like I stand up
for the principles I value everywhere, including IRC, on-wiki, and off-. It
seems y'all know where to find my opinion. So, if you're interested, go
look. If you're not, then feel free to just put me down here, as per the
ush.

Thanks for bringing me up, MZMcBride; should get a lot more people to look
at those IRC logs I was hoping to bring to everyone's attention.

Best!
,Wil