opened firefox this morning, now maybe its because the coffee kicked in
earlier today I noticed this for the first time, it reads very much like
what I've seen in previous years on Wikipedia banners, I think the
fundraising team should be aware of this because it may be a cause behind
the messages get lost in the noise, in 10 days time seeing an almost
identical banner it will be an over cooked message with no impact

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia