I am glad to her that. How does one operate it?
Cheers,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Toby Negrin
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2015 7:57 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Community revitalization

Hi Peter --

We're putting this feature into the Android app this quarter where we can test
and iterate on the UX. Based on user feedback, we'll have a better idea of how
to implement it on the more heavily trafficked platforms.
Clearly we'd do an automated fashion.

I'll ping the editing folks and see if there are any thoughts about a tool for
Editors.

-Toby