Some suggestions of things we can do:

1. The list of signatories on the amnesty international website does not
include the WMF, the Wikimedia community, any of our affiliations or any
representation from the Wikimedia movement. I wonder if we can contact them
and request adding any of the above mentioned?

2. Use our SM channels to retweet the WMF blog post [1] about him with the
news that he is sentenced to death.

3. We all try to share supporting tweets on the #FreeBassel hashtag.

[1] http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/10/08/bassel-missing-syria/

Thanks,

Samir