Dariusz, without speaking on behalf of the FDC, and only my own opinion - I
don't think the question is if the FDC will recommend how much money the
WMF need to get - as the fact that if they will enter the FDC process,
under the SAME requirements as other affiliates (the requirement for a
detailed budget, clear targets and goals, strategy and others) - only the
process himself, without the recommendations, will be much more transparent
and clear to the community then ever. This will allow them to have real
time and enough data to give a REAL feedback, and also to the FDC, as much
as they can. When he has not  specific deadline (like others have), it
turns out that every year he select a different "community process" (if
any..)

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!