Reminder that the current discussion on the banner will be continuing on
Meta-Wiki for another 12 hours:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Free_Bassel/Banner/Straw_poll

As of this email, 142 people have shown support for the banner campaign and 84
have opposed the banner campaign.

Thank you to everyone that is participating in the poll and discussion.

-greg (User:Varnent)