> While I happily agree that Sources are good, I will not ask people to start
> adding Sources at this point of time it will not improve quality
> signifcantly. It makes more sense once we are at a stage where multiple
> sources disagree on values for statements. Adding sources is signifcantly
> more meaningful and useful once we start curating data.

​the problems will that by the time Wikidata starts to curate data​ it'll
will have corrupted that data with its own data, and secondly past
experience with wiki's is that fixing data after its been entered is
actually harder and more time consuming to do, along with the fact that the
damage to reputation will have a lasting impact  and fixing that consumes
millions of dollars in Donner money.. As said earlier there are lesson in
the development of Wikipedia that should be heeded in an attempt to avoid
those same pitfalls

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia