Greetings,

I have chatted with a number of folks over the years about ways to help promote
the annual fundraising appeal - but in ways that did not feel so serious that
it was out of our character to post on social media.

Good news - it appears this year Jimmy has participated in a video that serves
this purpose very well. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njHebJTM0nk

Entertaining way to help kick off the fundraising appeal, and one that I am
already having fun sharing on Twitter and FB. Given how seriously many of us
take and talk about the campaign, this was a bit of levity I appreciated. :)

Enjoy!

-greg (User:Varnent)