Money is clearly more important than the people who do the work,

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Bohdan Melnychuk
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:01 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fundraising banner (again)

Yeah ad is the word. We claim Wikipedia being ad-less but actually we are
showing people stuff which only in deep sense is different from ads but looks
exactly the same. Or, actually, in this case it looks worse. I really have a
difficulty recalling a site which shows me so little content initially because
the rest is covered in ads. This all went too far and I hope that Fundraising
guys think of less haunting way of calling for donation.

--Base