I'm not an expert, but I like the idea of an endowment:
there are many ways to put your money to good use out there, and if we will
manage to do it ethically and in a transparent way, many good things can
happen.
Of course, "ethically" and "transparent" are crucial factors here, and a
lot of work.

Aubrey