No, I was referring to the lack of misleading scare messages; the current
one is a little wishy-washy for my taste but at least it's not implying
that the Foundation is in grave financial danger.  Obviously the use of
what might be paid stock art where there is plenty of free alternatives
available on our own projects is not ideal.  The ads themselves are also as
ugly as hell, although I'm sure there's some A/B testing that shows that
such monstrosities extract slightly more cash from the readers that will be
used to justify that.

Cheers,
Craig