On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 6:50 AM, K. Peachey <p858sn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Each to their own I guess.

Yes, until people start getting put on moderation (even if the cause is the
list admin being under the influence .......... unless that was also a
joke).

Regardless, if we dislike it to that extent how about setting a content
filter via mailman so that such items are held for mod or discarded.  I
don't think immediate threats are the way to go.

While I agree subject lines are helpful in every email, perhaps a personal
decision no to open them should be considered by those who hate them to the
extent that Richards does.

--

Ryan
User:Rjd0060