Thanks. Let's keep an eye on the Wikimedia-l thread and Meta Wiki page to
see if there are any comments over the next few days.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Zhou Zhou <zz...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The agenda for the next Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees meeting is
> now available on Meta Wiki:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Board_meetings/2015-12-09
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zhou
> --
>
> Zhou Zhou
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94105
> zz...@wikimedia.org
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged
> information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please
> delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the
> Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice
> to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff
> members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see
> our legal disclaimer
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.

Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical