      Von: Mardetanha <mardetanha.w...@gmail.com>
 An: Wikimania general list (open subscription)
<wikimani...@lists.wikimedia.org>
 Gesendet: 7:26 Mittwoch, 9.Dezember 2015
 Betreff: Re: [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2016 scholarship applications open

​for me they are normal too
Mardetanha
On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Leon Liesener <leon.liese...@wikipedia.de>
wrote:

May I ask what the issue is? All three mails look completely normal to me.
Regards,Leon
Op 8 dec. 2015 om 22:32 heeft Martin Rulsch <rulschmar...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

Third try … get mailman fixed please.
----
Hi all,

Scholarship applications for Wikimania 2016 which is being held in Esino Lario,
Italy on June 22–27, 2016 are now being accepted. Applications are open until
Saturday, January 09 2016 23:59 UTC.

Applicants will be able to apply for a partial or full scholarship. A full
scholarship will cover the cost of an individual's round-trip travel, shared
accommodation, and conference registration fees as arranged by the Wikimedia
Foundation. A partial scholarship will cover conference registration fees and
shared accommodation.

Applicants will be rated using a pre-determined selection process and selection
criteria established by the Scholarship Committee and the Wikimedia Foundation,
who will determine which applications are successful. To learn more about
Wikimania 2016 scholarships, please visit:
https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

To apply for a scholarship, fill out the multi-language application form on:
https://scholarships.wikimedia.org/apply

It is highly recommended that applicants review all the material on the
Scholarships page and the associated FAQ (
https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships/FAQ ) before submitting
an application.

If you have any questions, please contact:
wikimania-scholarships at wikimedia.org
or leave a message at:
https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Scholarships

Please help us spread the word!