Excellent! Congrats to all the organizers, keep it up!!!

M.

El 09/12/2015 a las 04:38 p.m., Greta Doçi escribió:
Hello Wikipedians,
Wikimedians of Albanian Language User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Albanian_Language_User_Group>
organized
this weekend (5-6 December) Wikipedia Weekend 2015 for the second time.
*Wikipedia Weekend* is the main event of the Albanian speaking Wikipedia
community located in Albania.  Wikipedia Weekend in Tirana was organized
for the first time in November 2014 with participation from Wikipedians
from Albania, Kosova and Serbia. The first edition of the event documented
with photos can be found here (first day
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.601588873286221.1073741889.252901221488323&type=3>)
and here (second day
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.602023046576137.1073741890.252901221488323&type=3>
).
The goal of the event is to socialize with other Wikipedians from the
region, inspire potential new Wikipedians, get introduced to Wikimedia
projects, host-hands on edit-athons and raise awareness in the local media
about the importance of knowledge sharing through wiki-related projects.
This year we had speakers from Swiss, Macedonia and Kosova.  And
participants were mostly from Albania and Kosova.
This year we had  collaboration with Municipality of Tirana and the
  National Folklore Center of Albania. Both institutions sent us a lot of
material to add on Wikipedia.
We are now documenting the event on Wikipedia Albania
<https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Wikipedia_Weekend_Tirana_2015> and
on Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_Weekend_Tirana_2015>.
We are working for the grant report and soon we will have the results.
More links:
1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Weekend_in_Tirana_2015
2.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_Weekend_Tirana_2015_Photos
Thank you,
Greta :)

"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina
Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
Phone: +972-52-4869915
Twitter: @maor_x