Thank you, Greta, it is great to hear and see images aboutthe
Wikipedia Weekend. The category has some of "my newest favorite" image
of women editing and otherwise participating in an Wikipedia event.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_Weekend_Tirana_2015_Photos

Warm regards,

Sydney
User:FloNight