Thanks Rachel, this sounds interesting & seems of broad interest!  Perhaps
worth announcing on some of the larger WP's too?

I've always thought some of these weekly meetings would make interesting
banners for only logged-in users; set at a low % or # of total impressions
to match the amount of participation you'd like to see.  Depends on which
body of users you want to reach.

Warmly,
SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj          w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266