Hoi,

If you are serious as a Wikipedian and, when you think that a Syrian can be
a Wikipedian, you may appreciate the need to know at least about some
Syrians and a little more about Syria.

At the Erasmus award ceremony in a conversation with people from the
Tropenmuseum the idea came up to do more Wikipedia things about both Syria
and Syrians. The Tropenmuseum has a GLAM contribution to help us illustrate
such articles ready for upload.
Thanks,
     GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2015/12/missingbassel-what-to-do-for-him-and.html