Thanks, Danny - this looks like a pretty good list.

Every one of the top-10 proposals is worthwhile all by itself, and a couple
of them have the potential to have multi-project effects; I'm not
suggesting that they be set aside.  However, I'd like to suggest that at
the next selection process, a slot be specifically reserved for a project
on one of the less populous projects.  The system of selecting the most
popular options almost guarantees that something to improve (for example)
Wikisource or Wiktionary will be an also-ran, simply because there aren't
enough members of those specialized communities to out-vote the really
popular things from Wikipedia. This can lead to the circular effect of
small projects having a hard time expanding their community because of
technical weaknesses which don't get fixed because there isn't a big enough
community to vote to get them to the top of the community tech wishlist...

Nonetheless, this is a great first attempt at actively involving
communities in determining priorities for this specific WMF team. I hope
that the WMF staff involved have also felt the process was worthwhile, and
I'll really be looking forward to the viability assessments.

Risker/Anne