Wow!

I have strong opinions about everything on this list and apparently so do
many other people.

It was fun to participate in the proposal process.

If any of these proposals are not feasible to develop then I would enjoy
reading a short explanation explaining why from the perspective of a
developer to a layman audience.

The entire list seems like magic to me - it is so many things that I want.

yours,

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814