17.12.2015, 01:26, "Sam Klein" <email clipped>:
> Thanks to all for organizing the survey and for sharing!

<text clipped for brevity>

> And a mentor-friendly feature I've wanted for a long time:
> #10. Add a user watchlist

That's not only mentor-friendly, it's hounder-friendly and harrasser-friendly.
Really, you should have a look at the seamier side of (at least) English
WIkipedia. There are people, particularly among the administrative set, with
null interest in articles but consumed with interpersonal conflict and
targeting of others. It's not a small problem.

Trillium Corsage