Hi Paul,

Please refrain from posting to so many lists at once. That is considered
inpolite and annoying.

From your email, I seem to miss the actual question you try to ask, and the
point you're trying to make. You seem to refer to some kind of 'movie' we
should all see, because it explains a legal proceeding? But all that
without explaining what it is actually all about. And then you seem to
expect an answer.

I hope you're not too disappointed that nobody will actually answer your
unasked questions.

Kind regards,
Lodewijk