I really really hope that the full and transparent text of the resolution
is published as soon as is reasonably possible.  James has the trust of a
colossal number of movement members, and seeing him suddenly removed short
of allegations of financial malfeasance or something to that effect is
incredibly jarring.  This has never happened before in the history of the
WMF... and bluntly, we've definitely had community elected trustees whose
judgement was less well thought of than James.

----
KG