Quite surprised by this action, it does indeed seem unprecedented and I would
hope the board would release a statement as to why this decision was made.
Unless there are legal reasons that mean the board cannot disclose why, I would
think that an explanation should be provided.

Steve Crossin

Sent from my iPhone