Hi Pine,

I'm on my phone now and can't reply in detail, but it is my pleasure to
write that we're in the very final stages of the process and an
announcement early in January should be made.

Best,

Dariusz
Hi Board folks and Boryana,

Separate from the discussions about Doc James, can we get an update on the
appointment of new members?

Thanks,
Pine