Pete, thanks for asking, and for your ever toughtful voice.

About my wiki edits:  In my volunteer time, I'm a lurker, hack translator,
fringe developer, and sometimes say obnoxious things on mailing lists or in
this case on metawiki.

About my staff position: I've sent this email from my staff account as part
of my duties to care for the organization that pays for my living, the
WMF.  I'm a 75%-time employee in the Fundraising Tech team, currently in
the sheepdog or ill-named "tech lead" role.  Great job, aside from the
hierarchical corporate structure that I oppose.

I'm looking forward to the sunshine...

Love,
Adam Roses Wight
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Adamw