I very much agree with Fae on this.
Certainly, some people will always post more than others, e.g. because they
have a specific task in the movement. But often I wonder whether a post on
this list was really necessary. For example, sometimes it makes sense not
to react immediately to another post but wait some time for other reactions
and then answer to all of them in one post. That also keeps the thread
tidier for other people to follow the conversations.
Kind regards
Ziko