<quote name="geni" date="2016-01-02" time="16:18:42 +0000">
> Eh I'd argue at this point we have a fairly good idea of what went on.
>
> We know from the high employee turnover in some areas and the odd slip
> (well that and pretty direct complaints
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WMF_Transparency_Gap&diff=15199687&oldid=15199605
> ) that, oh lets call it moral, isn't exactly rock solid at the WMF. The
> long term failure to fill the chief technology officer position probably
> doesn't help but there are reasons to suspect there are other issues.

Normally, the way to measure such morale (along with other things) is via
a survey to measure employee engagement [0].

You can see past engagement surveys on metawiki [1].

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_engagement
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Employee_engagement_survey

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |