Pierre-Selim asked: "Are you suggesting the removal of another communitee
selected board member?"

I'm sure Denny would make a fine adviser. But having a voting board member
who is paid by Google, who in turn is almost the (and would like to be the)
monopoly commercial vendor of knowledge to the world, strikes me as wrong.
That's much too close an embrace.

Anthony Cole

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Pierre-Selim <pierre-se...@huard.info>