Thank you both. Hope to continue to see you around. :)

KTC

On 06/01/2016 16:11, Anna Stillwell wrote:
Thank you both for your service.
Warmly,
/a

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Sydney Poore <sydney.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

I also want to thank Jan-Bart de Vreede and Stu West for their work as
Trustees. I had the pleasure of working with both of them and know
them to be committed to the wikimedia mission.

I hope you all stay engaged.
Warm regards,
Sydney Poore
Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence
at Cochrane Collaboration

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Cristian Consonni