thank you both. i enjoyed seeing jan-bart beeing the movements best man in
many situations. and i appreciated money talks and croissant with stu, who
was open to globalize the movement in a financial aspect while always
paying attention that it does not become FIFA. some videos from sunny haifa
and netherlands:
* stu, mr decentralization: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ULO0ppoxBs8&t=2951
* jan-bart, mr 1 mio $$, and stu, mr 100 years:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ULO0ppoxBs8&t=3912
* jan-bart, mr stroupwaffel: https://youtu.be/5C0aNWfwaaw?t=835
* jan-bart, mr hiring sue gardner: https://youtu.be/eCrMJMh4gX0?t=25

best,