Hi All,

It has been an honour, this movement and its goals is one of the greatest
things in the world and I am glad to be a part of it. The diversity of opinion
is enormous which sometimes makes things hard, but at the same time that is one
of our biggest strengths. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to get to
know so many of you and am sure that I will continue to contribute in some way
and meet a lot of you again.

I have been mulling over a longer message with some more reflections over the
past days but I think I need a couple more weeks to formulate that properly.

Here is hoping to see a lot of you at Wikimania!

Thank you!

Jan-Bart