I don't disagree that we need an explanation not only of his actions, but
also on how he was selected without this being disclosed to existing
trustees, but even at a show trial it's usually considered necessary to
allow the accused to say a few words in their own defense.  I'll be
reserving my judgement until I hear his side of the story (or he declines
to provide one).

Cheers,
Craig