Dear all,

This is a kind reminder for the upcoming StrepHit IEG project kick-off
seminar.
Schedule: 15 January 2016, 11:00 am

**Important update:** the location has moved to downtown Trento.
**New location:** Aula Grande - Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Via S.Croce 77,
Trento, Italy - http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/67197096

The seminar will be streamed online, a link will be shared as soon as it is
available.

See you in Trento!
Cheers,

Marco