No, I think the questions of community representation on the Board and the
creation of an independent body able to represent the communities are
orthogonal. I do not see anyone suggesting that the Board should not have
community representatives.

But I see the need for a body representing the communities that does not
derive its power from the Board, but from the communities directly.