This talks mostly of 'moving there' which suddenly in a very short time
quite a number of people seem on board with. Glad that you're so thrilled
about it. To be honest, while I am not always happy with ways we discuss,
that has more often to do with the people than with the technology.

At the same time, as long as it doesn't 'hurt' I don't want to stand in the
way either. So if discussions remain possible the way we have them (sending
emails to an address in response to an email etc) and therefore it
integrates with the other workflows we have (I don't think I'd have the
time and energy to visit /yet another/ platform on a daily basis...) I'd be
ok with a trial period. For example, moving one or two lists there (ideally
that have much overlap), and try it out for a while in a Wikimedia context.

But moving everything there, all at once... no thanks. For that, our
discussion system is too critical a structure to bet with.

So the basic questions I would like to see answered at some point at this
page (thanks Guillaume for setting it up) would be 1) can we keep doing
what we do (the page suggests yes, but it is unsure about new topics - and
therefore also splitting off discussions) and 2) can we try it with a small
number, without too crazy costs in time and resources?

Lodewijk